Belgian Association of Patients for Homeopathy
de Oude Lindesquare, 2/27
Tel: +32 3 454 5192
Contact: Bieke Verbruggen – Secretary
Date Established: 1972
Eric Buelens President
Catherine Starquit Vice President
Bieke Verbruggen Secretary
Dirk Vermeiren Treasurer
Jacques L. Hirsch Legal Adviser & Honorary President
Chris Blanckaert Newsletter
Dirck Van Leuven
Aims & Objectives:
- Providing information about homeopathy and being a witness of its value;
- Defending and promoting the use of homeopathy to public authorities;
- Organising lectures about the use of homeopathy;
- Representing the voice of homeopathic patients.
Brief Description / Activities:
“Pro Homeopathia” is a non-profit association founded by a group of patients who had received homeopathic treatment. Some of them had experienced difficult health situations to which conventional medicine had proven ineffective.
- Publication of a bulletin three issues a year.
- Organising lectures and seminars;