46 Denkogly street A/4
Tel: +359 888 304080
Contact: Dr Maria Urumova MD – President
Date Established: 2007
Board members: There are 5 Board Members
Aims & Objectives:
- To provide information about homeopathy
- To represent and defend the rights of patients who use or seek homeopathic treatment
- To support homeopathic practitioners
- We work actively to promote the integration of homeopathy in the National healthcare system
Brief Description / Activities:
- Assist in organising events, symposia, scientific conferences and seminars about homeopathy
- Website publications and information service. Giving a useful information on request from the public register/names and qualification of the homeopaths, publishing articles in a magazines/newspapers.
- Organising monthly lectures/discussions and participating in meetings of organizations with the similar activities
- Preparing information for World Homeopathy Awareness Week 2012 (WHAW 2012).