Norwegian Homeopathic Patient’s Association
Contact person: Hilde Moldestad email@example.com
Date Established: 1951
Board Members: There are 5 Board Members.
Chairman: Hilde Moldestad
Vice-chairman: Rannveig Vada
Editor: Reidun de Clive-Lowe
Mai Kristin Onsoien
General Manager: Astrid Svelmoe
Aims & Objectives:
- To disseminate information about homeopathy in Norway
- To contribute to the increased understanding of Homeopathy
- To contribute to increasing the use of homeopathy
- To contribute to scientific and public acceptance of homeopathy
- To contribute to secure that patients receive safe and reasonable homeopathic treatment.
Brief Description / Activities:
The NHPF is a consumer organisation devoted to homeopathy and represents the views of patients in Norway. It provides information about homeopathy to the public, health professionals, media and government.
The NHPF publishes a quarterly journal, Homøopatisk Tidsskrift and contributes articles about homeopathy to newspapers and other publications.