(Formerly known as Asociación Española de Pacientes de Homeopatía – AEPH)
Eloy Gonzalo, 5
Tel: 0034 – 915344337
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Peter Schmidt-Bubath – President – email@example.com
Date Established: 2010
Board Members: There are 3 Board Members
Aims & Objectives:
- Represent and defend the rights of current and future patients of homeopathy.
- Disseminate information about homeopathy and its benefits to the public in Spain
- Achieve full recognition and inclusion of homeopathy in the Spanish health system
- Work towards choice of therapy by patient and doctor.
The AEPSH is based on four fundamental principles:
- Economic Independence: The AEPSH will work exclusively with their associated fees, private donations and sales of own products.
- Open to all patients and supporters of homeopathy, without exception.
- Inclusive of the different currents, homeopathic doctrines and thoughts. We are patient of Homeopathy together and the AEPSH not spare anyone, we need everyone.
- Our relationship with the current health system is based on the theme: Conventional Medicine and Homeopathy, naturally together.